Coming to this site means you have taken the first step in getting help. We all experience times in our life when we need outside support. The first step may have been to reach out to friends and family for this support, sometimes we need more. Talking with a qualified psychotherapist can support you through difficult times and help you create change in your life.
See if any of the following statements apply to you:
- My teenager is struggling and they won’t let me help.
- I don’t know who I am anymore, since my divorce everything has changed.
- I’m not happy and I don’t know why.
- I have started to feel anxious and it’s restricting my life.
- My past is affecting my present life. I can’t stop thinking about what happened.
I have been working with people since 2002. I am a Certified Transactional Analyst & a UKCP registered Child & Adult Psychotherapist. I work with adults, children & adolescents, parents, staff groups and teams.
I grew up in Yorkshire and moved to Cumbria in 1992. I have four grown-up children and one grandchild. I recently relocated to Dumfries to live with my partner.